Intermediate Accountant – Public Practice CA Firm – Close to home!
Our firm is looking to hire an intermediate accountant working in a modern accounting firm. The firm is innovative and creative….
We pride ourselves on providing an outstanding service and exceeding client expectations and have significantly grown in the last year. Due to our continuous growth, we are looking to appoint an accountant that has preferably completed or is near completing their degree and has 2+ years’ experience in an accounting firm.
This firm is growing rapidly and are located in the heart of Liverpool, minutes walk to trains, buses and Westfields.
You will be working in a professional yet fun environment. This firm would suit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with prior experience in an accounting firm. You will have direct contact with clients.
- Have completed a degree in an accounting related field or close to completion
- 2-6 years in Public Practice accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of GST
- Know how to process financial statements and tax returns for companies, trusts and partnerships
- Have been exposed to Division 7a, CGT and FBT
- Be experienced with Tax Agent Portal and cloud based software
This firm adopts the mindset that our staff are our greatest asset and so go to extreme lengths to ensure they are kept happy through career opportunities and the working environment.
Step into the future today and apply for this rare opportunity.
Application close date is 26 February with job start date of 2nd of April or earlier.
To apply, submit your application below
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Thank you for considering this role and we wish you luck in your application.